2005 Cadillac SRX suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Cadillac SRX:

2005 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments

Aug 102007

SRX

Lost control of vehicle and went off the road. I believe the cause could be the recall#06V12500. Dealership is checking the weld.

- Glen Rose, TX, USA

Aug 112006

SRX 6-cyl

Right rear weld broke due to incorrect weld making my tire inverted and un-drivable. I was not notified of this recall - was informed my VIN was not included in this recall so others need to be aware. I would like to know if my VIN number was in fact not part of this recall.

- Chandler, AZ, USA

Aug 122006

SRX 6-cyl

Right rear stabilizer bar broke - vehicle has 23,000 miles.

- Chandler, AZ, USA