2010 Cadillac SRX accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Cadillac SRX:

2010 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments

Jul 012010

If you have the remote in your pocket or purse and you bump it while getting into the car you can open the rear door without realizing it. The rear door opened twice while I was getting in and I didn't realize it had opened till I reached my destination the first time and the second time I didn't realize it till I was driving down the road. I am hard of hearing so I didn't hear that it was open and there was no alarm or indicator light saying the door was open.

- Goodlettsville, TN, USA

Jun 172010

2010 Cadillac Srx the hood release latch is located adjacent to the pad for the left foot. The foot if moved can pop the hood. This happened four times once at 65 mph sent emails to Cadillac no answer.

- Denville, NJ, USA