2010 Cadillac SRX lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Cadillac SRX:

2010 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments (Page 4 of 4)

Oct 082014

Both headlights quit working, high beams and low beams. Started vehicle at night and the vehicle did not have any headlights.

- Grosse Pointe Woods, MI, USA

Mar 172014

The contact owns a 2010 Cadillac Srx. The contact stated that the headlights failed to function due to water entering the housing unit. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where the failure was confirmed. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was not contacted about the failure. The failure mileage and VIN was not available.

- Groves, TX, USA

Dec 252013

SRX 6-cyl

The headlight has moisture inside of it and will not come on while traveling in the dark. I tried the high beam and it did not respond either. After my vacation I took my vehicle to the dealership in hope of finding out if I needed to change the bulb, but once my entire front end was removed I was told by the dealership that the headlight globe needed to be replaced. I have never been in an accident with my vehicle nor have I received any notification of a defective part for my vehicle. After about a few days the lights came on without any repairs. I have been experiencing the same problem every since the initial black out with my headlights. Again I purchased this vehicle from the dealership Toyota of hattiesburg March 2013. I have yet to be notified of any information regarding this defect with my headlights. I was told by the dealership that the cost of the repair would cost me out of pocket 2,500.

- Laurel, MS, USA

Nov 012011

Passenger side head light has ongoing electrical short goes out indicates on the information center then will randomly come back on took it in to the dealer no fix. Also when turning to the left or the right there is squeaking noise from the tires and suspension it gets worse when cold out. To pay $55,000 for a car and have ongoing issues. It also got new head gaskets at 51,000 miles and a new transmission at 43,000 because it wouldn't go in to reverse one afternoon. Had to be towed to a dealer was replaced under warranty.

- Rockville, MD, USA

Jan 072012

SRX 6-cyl

The low beams on the car are very poor, even on a clear night. If driving in the rain it is much worse.

- Pottstown, PA, USA

Jan 252011

The contact owns a 2010 Cadillac Srx. The contact was driving approximately 60 mph with the low beam headlights in activation however, they exhibited extremely poor lighting. The headlights failed to illuminate the entire road. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer where they did not have the proper equipment to perform a diagnosis on the headlights. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was made aware of the problem. The approximate failure mileage was 100.

- Palestine, TX, USA