2015 Cadillac SRX accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Cadillac SRX:

2015 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments

Nov 012015

SRX

On Nov 1st 2015 returning from North Carolina to Florida my heated seat overheated causing 2nd degree burns. The dealership denies any problems even after I showed them photo of the injury.

- Sarasota, FL, USA

Dec 302014

SRX 6-cyl

To my knowledge recall for seats out board correction not performed before taking delivery on 12/26/2014. I'm making an appt. As of today 1/2/2015. I'm hearing a whistling / howling like noise when driving between 25 to 35 mph. Gets loader when accelerating and seems to be more prevalent when starting and cold. The sound causes me to wonder if its related to something more serious (that could) fail causing lost of control. It appears to be coming from beneath the rear of vehicle.

- Joppa, MD, USA