5.1

2005 Cadillac STS accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Cadillac STS:

2005 Cadillac STS Owner Comments

Jun 142007

STS

My Cadillac Sts makes a farting noise at times. Cadillac cannot tell me what is causing this noise.

- Goose Creek, SC, USA

Aug 012006

STS 6-cyl

I purchased 2005 Cadillac Sts July 2006 and was told that I could add a GM navigation later however now I am finding out that that is not possible. I am told by Cadillac customer service as well as dealership personnel that if the car doesn't come from the factory with navigation, it can't be added. I'm extremely disappointed at learning this information after the fact.

- North Las Vegas, NV, USA