2.0

2005 Cadillac STS engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Cadillac STS:

2005 Cadillac STS Owner Comments

Jun 112010

STS

I own a 2005 Cadillac Sts. I notice a loud rattling noise followed by sluggish and stalling engine while in the midst of driving. I took the car to the dealership and told me there was a problem with my timing chain. While at the dealership at least 3 other cars of the same type complained of the same problem. This is not safe while the consumer is driving and the car begins to stall at 55 or 60 mph. This repair costs over $3100.

- Brandywine, MD, USA