2011 Cadillac STS brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Cadillac STS:

2011 Cadillac STS Owner Comments

Jun 122012

STS 6-cyl

When I backed out of my carport and applied my brakes it wouldn't stop. I took it to the dealership and they couldn't make the car do it again. The brakes when I back up still does not stop my car intermittently, until I step on brakes 3 or 4 times. This is frightening. The dealership wouldn't even take a look at my brakes.

- Ashdown, AR, USA