- October 21: Cadillac CT6 Recalled to Replace Missing Bolts recalls | 6 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 40 days ago
1996 Cadillac SeVille
Worst 1996 SeVille steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System6
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac SeVille Model Years
Curious how the 1996 SeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac SeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the SeVille.