- September 23: General Motors Recalls 5 Cars With Useless Air Bags
- September 20: GM Recalls 133,000 Cars That Magically Brake on Their Own
- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- July 21: Cadillac Dealers Ordered to Stop Selling CTS and SRX
1996 Cadillac SeVille
Worst 1996 SeVille transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac SeVille Model Years
Curious how the 1996 SeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac SeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the SeVille.