- October 21: Cadillac CT6 Recalled to Replace Missing Bolts recalls | 6 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 40 days ago
2001 Cadillac SeVille
Worst 2001 SeVille steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac SeVille Model Years
Curious how the 2001 SeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac SeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the SeVille.