6.0

2002 Cadillac SeVille transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Cadillac SeVille:

2002 Cadillac SeVille Owner Comments

Nov 012008

SeVille STS North Star V8

Being a victim of the General Motors Monopoly for Cadillac owners, I carried it to my nearest Cadillac dealer and had a diognostic test run on it. I was told it was an interior problem. Estimated cost: $1700 - $4000. As we all know, the cost would be much closer to $4000 than $1700. Once in their shop, I would be at their mercy. I passed.

I can buy a lot of gas with $4000. I drive 70 MPH @ 2400 RPM instead the proper 1900.

Otherwise it has been a good car....except for the HVAC system. It's my last Caddy. Peck7

41700