6.0

2004 Cadillac SeVille body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Cadillac SeVille:

2004 Cadillac SeVille Owner Comments

Aug 142013

SeVille STS 3.2L

I bought that car in June of 2013 and the seller told me that there wasn't any problem with the car. The car runs great and is very comfortable. My only beef about the car is the fact that every time it rains, the driver side door leaks and about a pint of water pool at the bottom of the door. As soon as I open the door, all the water drops on the ground. I checked with a body shop and they sugested to go on line and try to find out if other people had the same complaint and hopefully a solution for that specific problem. I hope that I can find a solution to my problem ASAP.

Thanks,