2004 Cadillac SeVille brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Cadillac SeVille:

2004 Cadillac SeVille Owner Comments

Dec 102012

SeVille 8-cyl

My 2004 Seville loses all power steering, and I lose control of the vehicle do to the lack of being able to steer the vehicle. Now I have been experience problems with my service stability light coming on after these occurrences when driving in any wet conditions!, I could have been killed due to this defect on several occasions. I now refuse to drive my car in or after rain. Obviously, this causes frequent problems for me both personally and business wise. I have also find it really unfair do to paying 50,000+ for a vehicle with less then 90,000 miles on it to have such problems. The car has been and stays maintained regularly.

- Sacramento, CA, USA