2003 Chevrolet Alero engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Alero:

2003 Chevrolet Alero Owner Comments

Sep 152012

Alero 2.2L

My car wouldn't start. This is the 3rd time it's happened in the 2 months I've had the car. I looked online and saw where others had the same problem and used the 10 minute trick. My headlights and taillights wouldn't go off and I had my car parked in my shed. I was afraid of draining my battery and having no way to jump it. I looked online and saw where others had the same problem and used the 10 min. trick. I used it and it worked. The first two times I just left it and later when I went back to try it, it started. This is a real pain, but sounds like there is no real way to fix it other than getting rid of the car.

- , Forsyth, MO, USA