- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 34 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 42 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 55 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 65 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 84 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Astro Van
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
Worst 1996 Astro Van suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar38
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Astro Van Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Astro Van compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Astro Van overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Astro Van.