- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 4 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 10 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 29 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 31 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 42 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Astro Van
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
Worst 1996 Astro Van suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar38
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Astro Van Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Astro Van compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Astro Van overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Astro Van.