- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 24 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 28 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 40 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 43 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 46 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Switches: Brake Warning Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2001 Chevy Astro Van has a solid reputation with very low complaint rates. The only problem now is finding one with low miles.
Not only is the 2001 Astro Van reliable, but since they were built on a truck powertrain, they can tow 5,500/5,000 lbs (RWD/AWD) -- almost double what other minivans can.
The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.