- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
- March 14: Chevy Volt Recalled After Carbon Monoxide Sickens People
- March 13: GM Lowers Warranty Coverage From 100,000 Miles to 60,000 Miles
- March 10: Chevrolet Cruze Recalled For Parking Brake Failures
NHTSA — Electrical System: Ignition Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Chevy Astro Van has a solid reputation with very low complaint rates. The only problem now is finding one with low miles.
Not only is the 2002 Astro Van reliable, but since they were built on a truck powertrain, they can tow 5,500/5,000 lbs (RWD/AWD) -- almost double what other minivans can.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 15,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.