- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 7 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 28 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 38 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 57 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Ignition Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Chevy Astro Van has a solid reputation with very low complaint rates. The only problem now is finding one with low miles.
Not only is the 2002 Astro Van reliable, but since they were built on a truck powertrain, they can tow 5,500/5,000 lbs (RWD/AWD) -- almost double what other minivans can.
The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 15,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.