- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 5 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 13 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts: Front Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Chevy Astro Van has a solid reputation with very low complaint rates. The only problem now is finding one with low miles.
Not only is the 2002 Astro Van reliable, but since they were built on a truck powertrain, they can tow 5,500/5,000 lbs (RWD/AWD) -- almost double what other minivans can.
The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 30,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem