- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 30: GM Recalls 662,000 Vehicles Due to Broken Axles and Fire Risks
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 28: GM Issues Chevy Cruze Stop Sale
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
2004 Chevrolet Astro Van
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004 Chevy Astro Van has a solid reputation with very low complaint rates. The only problem now is finding one with low miles.
Not only is the 2004 Astro Van reliable, but since they were built on a truck powertrain, they can tow 5,500/5,000 lbs (RWD/AWD) -- almost double what other minivans can.
Worst 2004 Astro Van transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Astro Van Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Astro Van compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Astro Van overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Astro Van.