- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 5 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 13 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2002 Avalanche accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- automatic shifter arm is loose, stuck in drive1
- water leaks1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust2
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Harness Buckle: Booster1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Seats1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.