- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 10 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 16 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 35 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 37 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 48 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2002 Avalanche accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- automatic shifter arm is loose, stuck in drive1
- water leaks1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust2
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Harness Buckle: Booster1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Seats1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.