2002 Chevrolet Avalanche accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2002 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

May 072015

Avalanche 8.1L

So my 2002 Avalanche has water on the driver side floor every time it rains, because of this my modular got wet, and need to be replaced or just dried out. Because of this wetness my airbag stays on, and for a while my gas gauge would play the empty then go back to normal game with me, then my security light came on, then my dash lights wouldn't show me what gear I was in. This is a pain in the ass and YES THEY NEED TO FIX THIS. I'M THE 2ND OWNER AND PAYED GOOD MONEY FOR THIS TRUCK IT HAD 105 ON IT WHEN I GOT IT AND PAID $11,000 FOR IT AND HAVE 2 MORE YR TO PAY. I WANT THIS FIXED....................

- , Belvidere Center, VT, USA