- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 23 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 29 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 32 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 37 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 50 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
Worst 2002 Avalanche electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- odometer light and gear shift light went out2
- battery dies1
- buzzing noise between transmission and rear axle1
- check engine oil level comes on prematurely1
- daytime light bulb keeps burning out1
- horn fuse blows1
- odometer does not display all the time1
- NHTSA: Electrical System22
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.