- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 21 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 46 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 49 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
Worst 2002 Avalanche steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- noise in steering column7
- intermediate steering shaft wears out3
- intermittent loss of power steering2
- ball joints worn out prematurely1
- NHTSA: Steering10
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.