- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 0 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 35 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 43 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 56 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 66 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
Worst 2002 Avalanche steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- noise in steering column7
- intermediate steering shaft wears out3
- intermittent loss of power steering2
- ball joints worn out prematurely1
- NHTSA: Steering10
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.