1. pay 1200 bucks for new window gasket! (1 reports)
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2002 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Jun 252004

Avalanche

Right after my warranty expired my trucks rugs were getting soaked after it rained. I was told by the dealership to pay about 1200 bucks for a new rubber gasket that had gone bad. Not sure how many miles were on the truck as this problem occurred years ago and I forget. I now park my truck if possible at in incline so the water runs out the bed instead of towards the front. Alot of people dont know this is happening. Check under your floor mats after a good rain!

- , Pembroke, MA, USA