4.0

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Dec 202015

Avalanche 5.3L

My AC/heater won't shut off when the button is pushed, only the info goes off the screen. Even when the truck is turned off, heater keeps running which later drains my battery life, I don't want to keep unplugging my battery but this is what I have to do to keep from boosting my truck off every time & that sh*t gets old really, really quick. So if some one has a solution please give it to me.

- , Austell, GA, USA