- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 9 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 15 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 36 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 47 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Avalanche
Worst 2003 Avalanche steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering9
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Drag: Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.