$2,300.00

1. replaced sunroof (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Avalanche windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Feb 142005

Avalanche LTZ 5.7L

On a beautiful winter day when the temperature was about 52 degrees farenheit I opened the sunroof but it would not close. A major snowstorm was forcast for the next day so I went directly to the dealer. They tried to close it but could not. Two small plastic pieces had broken and because no parts are available it had to be replaced. GM refused to pay for the repair but offered me a $1,000.00 credit if I would buy a new truck from them.It was a woman at GM so I refrained from telling her where to put the new truck. I have since purchased a 2012 Ford F 150 Lariat crewcab and I'm absolutely delighted with it. GM has lost my business.

- , Markham, Ontario, Canada