2004 Chevrolet Avalanche accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Aug 012014

I was issued a recall a few years back specific to my vehicle about a blower motor operation malfunction. It stated that settings on the blower motor may not function properly. For example, when I turn on the air or heat I have settings for 5 blower motor options. All the settings 1-4 work just fine, setting 5 does not work at all. When I set HVAC to setting 5 no air blows out. I have since then misplaced that recall notice. If you have any information on this recall can you please get in contact with me thank you

- Merrillville, IN, USA

Nov 012007

Avalanche 8-cyl

My heating and air conditioning system does not function correctly. It has a mind of its own. It adjusts itself from hot to cold, cold to hot. It adjusts itself from low to high, high to low. Occasionally when I shut of the truck and take the key out the heating/cooling system will remain on. I can't drive in cold weather particularly in the morning or when its raining afraid that my defroster/defogger wont work because of the problem.

- Apache Junction, AZ, USA