8.0

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Oct 142008

Avalanche 1500 8 cyl

The center console lid latch gets stuck and first I want to say I baby my vehicles! but until I get this fixed I have to hit the button on the front of the console with the side of my fist like "the fonz" to make it open. With all the center console lids and latches that have been made over the years you would think that the brilliant minds at Chevrolet could figure out how to make one that would last more than 3 years.

- , Palmetto, GA, USA