- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 34 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 42 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 55 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 65 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 84 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Avalanche
Worst 2004 Avalanche electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil pressure from 0 to 120lbs1
- speedometer stopped working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System42
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.