6.0

2. set vehicle on fire and walk away (1 reports)
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Feb 212013

Avalanche LT 5.3L V8

Rear speakers stopped working, then started again, then stopped again. Then they stayed off for a few weeks and then came on again, just about blew my eardrums, then promptly stopped working again. Passenger door speaker is dead, (speaker issue). Rear speakers are dead, I think it's in the head unit of stereo, 6 disk changer doesn't work either. All in all very disapointed with this sound system, (made in China).

- , Independencen, MO, USA

Oct 012012

Avalanche LT 5.3L V8

The only speaker that has been giving me a problem for some time now is the drivers side door speaker. It has not worked correctly for several months and it's annoying. When I leave my key in the ignition the warning chime barely sounds at all and when it does it sounds terrible. Like the vehicle battery is running low or something. I am going to remove the door panel and have a look inside very shortly. I replaced all four door speakers after I first got it and all was well until a few months ago. I wonder if there is a bad ground or short in the wiring going to that speaker? The problem may also be the stock in dash receiver that came with it also.

- , DeWitt, MI, USA

Jan 162011

Avalanche LT2 5.3L

Bringing the truck in tomorrow to have it fixed.This is small compared to the oil consumption problem but I never had 3 speakers go on a vehicle.One was replaced last summer and now 6 months later two more aren't working.Any one else experiencing this problem?

- , Norwalk, CT, USA