- November 8: GM Recalls Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Vans
- October 27: GM Recalls 1.4 Million Cars After 1,345 Fires
- October 21: Chevy Malibu Owner Kristin Hopkins Sues GM After Crash
- October 17: GM Recalls Vehicles For Airbag and Ignition Switch Problems
- October 14: GM Recalls Vehicles For 3rd Time To Fix Melting Power Window Switches
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
Worst 2007 Avalanche engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption55
- engine misfiring7
- lost compression in cylinder5
- check engine light is on3
- lifter not working1
- liter stopped working1
- low oil pressure1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- unintended acceleration with braking malfunction1
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.