- June 21: GM Sued For Mail and Wire Fraud, $10 Billion At Stake
- June 16: Consumer Wants 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe Investigated
- June 6: GM Recalls 15,000 Cars and Trucks, Some For Third Time
- May 13: General Motors Recalls 523,000 Vehicles To Fix Seat Belts and Seats
- May 10: Duramax Diesel Engine Lawsuit Says Engines Cause Loss of Fuel Economy
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
Worst 2007 Avalanche engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption50
- engine misfiring7
- lost compression in cylinder5
- check engine light is on3
- lifter not working1
- liter stopped working1
- low oil pressure1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- unintended acceleration with braking malfunction1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.