- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 15: Troubled GM Recalls 2.7 Million Vehicles After Hundreds of Complaints
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
Worst 2007 Avalanche engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption42
- engine misfiring6
- lost compression in cylinder5
- low oil pressure1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- unintended acceleration with braking malfunction1
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.