- July 20: GM Recalls 10 Chevy Cruze and Chevy Volt Cars
- July 11: GM Recalls 98,000 Cars For Radio and Seat Belt Problems
- July 10: GM Recalls 686,000 Vehicles With Liftgates That Fall On You
- June 21: GM Sued For Mail and Wire Fraud, $10 Billion At Stake
- June 16: Consumer Wants 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe Investigated
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
Worst 2007 Avalanche engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption51
- engine misfiring7
- lost compression in cylinder5
- check engine light is on3
- lifter not working1
- liter stopped working1
- low oil pressure1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- unintended acceleration with braking malfunction1
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.