- February 28: Chevy Impala Recalled To Fix Brakes With Minds of Their Own
- February 14: GM Expands Power Steering Recall in Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6
- February 5: Chevy Volt Liftgate Strut Rod Problems Will Be Repaired
- February 3: Chevy Corvette Recalled To Repair Rear Suspension Problems
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
Worst 2007 Avalanche engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption50
- engine misfiring7
- lost compression in cylinder5
- check engine light is on2
- liter stopped working1
- low oil pressure1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- unintended acceleration with braking malfunction1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.