2007 Chevrolet Avalanche suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Oct 062008

I had been noticing that there was a slight noise on the right front end of my 2007 Avalanche. I checked the undercarriage and didn't notice anything wrong. I had an oil change done and it came w/ a free tire rotation. The sound seemed to be gone after that, I can't be sure. The truck had approx. 12,000 miles on it. I was going to drop off some papers with a customer on Oct. 6th when I heard the noise again. I was looking for the customer's tractor that we were repairing in the field and was slightly bothered by the sun so I put one of my hands up to block the sun. When I looked back at the road, I was in the wrong lane. I tried to correct and the vehicle accelerated on it's own! I applied the brakes but didn"T get the same response as before. I ended up in a concrete ditch. By the way, the airbag didn't deploy and the onstar didn't get help there either. I talked to GM and they kind of just brushed it off. I still have physical and emotional issues because of it.

- Brawley, CA, USA