- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 2 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 8 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 11 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 16 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 29 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2007 Avalanche wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- front hub and wheel bearings failed4
- tire pressure monitoring system not working correctly1
- NHTSA: Tires3
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems1
- NHTSA: Wheels1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.