2008 Chevrolet Avalanche body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2008 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Sep 112011

Avalanche 8-cyl

This afternoon while going out shopping I badly cut my finger while opening the door of my vehicle. The door handle of my vehicle is plated in chrome. This chrome is now coming undone, and is razor sharp. I plan on reporting this to the dealer tomorrow, but would also like register my complaint with NHTSA.

- West Covina, CA, USA

Aug 102010

Avalanche

My 2008 Chevy Avalanche has a problem with the driver door and the rear door same side not opening or closing with the remote. This could be a safety hazard if I had to get into the vehicle in an emergency because the only door with a key lock is the drivers door.

- Hammond,, LA, USA