9.4

2008 Chevrolet Avalanche wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2008 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Sep 122008

Avalanche

My new truck is a 2008 I got it on Aug-31-08. For the first 2 weeks it was ok then it start losing tire pressure on all 4 tires I got 1300 miles on it. Dealer says nothing is wrong that that's how tires breath. I had it check by Goodyear that's what's on the truck and said the mega wheels are bad. The tires are losing 4 to 5 pounds every 2 to 3 days. I am afraid to drive it I do not want to get hard or my family. Ps help!

- Carson, CA, USA