9.0

2. went and bought new fuses (1 reports)
2004 Chevrolet Aveo accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Aveo:

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Owner Comments

Apr 052013

Aveo LS

I lock my car, and it unlocks itself. That's a HUGE problem! The alarm still goes off when a door is opened, but someone can just walk up and open my doors! It happens at random, whether I manually lock or lock with my key button.

- , Woodinville, WA, USA

Feb 242007

Aveo LS 1.6L

I purchased this car in 2004 - overall the car has been a wonderful automobile and that probably explains why I see so many on the road (except for the affordable price). However, less than a month after purchase my remote locks quit working, I quickly discovered that the fuse controling the locks had blown - no biggy right... bought a box of fuses replaced the one, all was good - YIPPEEEEE! Then in 2005, same thing. Then in 2006, same thing. Finally 2007 is here - how long before I replace it again. The cost of the fuses vs. the cost of the car means I would still buy it again, but it's a pain in the ass to pop open the driver side door with a key or open it as wide as possible, break a finger opening the fuse panel (hidden behind the driver side door, pull one fuse, attempt to wrap your eyes around a corner to replace said fuse. Close her all up and try your key again.

- , Westfield, IN, USA