1. replace brake shoe (1 reports)
2004 Chevrolet Aveo brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Aveo:

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Owner Comments

Jan 152010

Aveo 1.6L, 4 cyl

I am blessed that my Brother-in-law is a Auto Technician and could fix it for me without sky high prices. I am also blessed that the passenger rear wheel did not lock up on me while driving on the freeway at 65 miles per hour. This car is an unreliable model. I bought this with about 7,500 miles and treated the car very well. It has mostly highway mileage on it.

- , 84041, UT, USA