- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 31 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 33 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 40 days ago
- December 21: GMC Sierra 1500 Towing Capacity Lawsuit Filed news | 48 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Aveo
Worst 2004 Aveo engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- timing belt failure54
- cylinder head and valve failure4
- idler pulley broke4
- faulty valves2
- rear main seal broken, leaking oil2
- engine stalls/dies while driving1
- oil pump gasket leaks1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling29
- NHTSA: Engine18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Aveo Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Aveo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Aveo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aveo.