- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 30: GM Recalls 662,000 Vehicles Due to Broken Axles and Fire Risks
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 28: GM Issues Chevy Cruze Stop Sale
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
2004 Chevrolet Aveo
Worst 2004 Aveo engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- timing belt failure49
- idler pulley broke4
- cylinder head and valve failure3
- faulty valves2
- alternator going out1
- leaking anti freeze1
- oil pump gasket leaks1
- rear main seal broken, leaking oil1
- water pump leaks1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling29
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Aveo Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Aveo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Aveo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aveo.