2004 Chevrolet Aveo
Worst 2004 Aveo engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- timing belt failure51
- idler pulley broke4
- cylinder head and valve failure3
- faulty valves2
- alternator going out1
- leaking anti freeze1
- oil pump gasket leaks1
- rear main seal broken, leaking oil1
- water pump leaks1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling29
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Aveo Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Aveo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Aveo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aveo.