2004 Chevrolet Aveo wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Aveo:

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Owner Comments

Oct 032008

We have a 2004 Aveo and no light came on and at 61,000 miles my car just quit running in the middle of the road and had to be towed to the dealership the timing belt had broken and the motor was messed up also. I had to pay over $3,000 to have it repaired cause a belt broke. It messed up half of the motor and had to be replaced. Then a month later the lights on the dash quit working and they told me that they have replaced them alot for these cars and the wire harness is $1,200 dollars and I am paying more for the repairs then I have for the car. The clock light has never worked right since we got the car. So be careful and replace your timing belt early and don't have to pay all that money like we had to. I wish I have never bought the car now.

- Perry, FL, USA