2004 Chevrolet Aveo windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Aveo:

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Owner Comments

Jul 022008

Aveo LS

This is a reoccurring problem. I don't bother trying to replace anymore because it would cost me $400 every year. The front windows finally started working so at least I have control of my windows, but the back switches don't, and never have, worked. Drives me bonkers.

- , Woodinville, WA, USA

Jun 232007

Aveo LS

I love the Aveo, great gas mileage and fun to drive.

But with the weather started warming up out here in Arizona I have needed to use my max A/C setting. When I first turn it up to four, it didn't work, no problem I thought, just a fuse and I was right. I replaced the fused and continued on my merry way. While having the a/c on max, I went to crack my windows to let some of the heat out, when I did that, my power window fuse blew. I have had the power window fuse blow on the same day as replacing them, now I guess I have to bring it in to the dealer.

When I first bought my car, I also had a problem with the auto door locks, but once I brought into the dealer, and had it repaired, it hasn't happened since.

This must be a short somewhere in my car!

- , Glendale, AZ, USA