3.9

2005 Chevrolet Aveo miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Aveo:

2005 Chevrolet Aveo Owner Comments

Feb 022007

Aveo 4-cyl

I arrived at the gas station to fill up and when I attempted to open the gas cap shield, the mechanism jammed and I had to pry it open. Then a few moments later, when I attempted to lock the door from the outside, the entire locking mechanism on the driver's side fell inside the interior of the car door. I have contacted the dealer and was told to bring it in. However, until I do there is no way to lock the door!

- Raleigh, NC, USA