2.7

2005 Chevrolet Aveo transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Aveo:

2005 Chevrolet Aveo Owner Comments

Oct 092008

Aveo

I have a 2005 Chevy Aveo that has repeat problems with the clutch getting hot and seizing the transmission, I had this fixed one in June of this year and today the clutch is doing the same thing again, this time I almost got in 2 accidents, couldn't shift right and was unsafe to drive.

- Barre, VT, USA

Jun 092008

Aveo

My clutch let go in my car, I was told by the mechanic that the clutch got too hot and cracked the plate and the flywheel, it was not supposed to do that, the car was having trouble shifting and I could of been hurt.

- Barre, VT, USA

May 272008

Aveo 4-cyl

2005 Chevy Aveo clutch defect.

- Kent, WA, USA