2006 Chevrolet Aveo accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Aveo:

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Owner Comments

Jun 062006

Aveo 4-cyl

This is a condition that is a safty haszard. I have recently purchased a Chevrolet Aveo. I noticed the speed did not seem right. I had this checked by the daeler I purchased the car from. It was of 7-9%. the speed reads higher than you are going. This is not a constant. It may be right one time and read wrong the next. This leads to estimating you speed as to not become a hazard for other motorists. Chevrolet informed me they know this and it is normal! they have no fix for this and basicly told me I will have to live with it! this is a car I purchased new! how can they sell a car with this fault? the number of failures is a guess- I have no way of knowing how many times it has happened.

- Nekoosa, WI, USA