- April 24: GM Recalls Older Cars To Fix Fire Risk From Leaking Gaskets
- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
- April 9: Investigation Closed Into Rusted Brake Lines in GM Trucks and SUVs
- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
2007 Chevrolet Aveo
Worst 2007 Aveo engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking oil, engine failure8
- engine cuts out while driving4
- engine stalling3
- runs roughly when accelerating3
- blown head gasket1
- engine light stays on1
- scratching metal sound in engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Aveo Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Aveo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Aveo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aveo.