2007 Chevrolet Aveo fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Aveo:

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Owner Comments

Jun 032016

The "passenger air bag" light on the dash stays on and won't go off.also the check engine light goes on and off and I had the code checked and they said is is something with the fuel.I have heard other complaints about the air bag light and it might not be deployed in an accident.why does general motor have to wait until people get killed in their cars and have a class action lawsuit filed before they do the right thing"why don't they recall these cars and fix the problems with electrical, air bags and other manufacturing defects" my car only has about 21,000 miles on it.Chevrolet should be ashamed to sell lemons and show total disregard for their customers lives.

- Arcadia, CA, USA

Jan 282016

My headlights are completely burning out. I've changed them a couple times and my father told me my wires keep burning out. Also my fuel system keeps not giving enough fuel. I keep getting a gas line emissions when I get a check on my car. Check engine light on then off a few days later. Also my seatbelt in the back keep coming out.

- Springfield, OH, USA