2007 Chevrolet Aveo suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Aveo:

2007 Chevrolet Aveo Owner Comments

Dec 012007

Aveo

I have a 2007 Chevy Aveo (only had it for six months) that pulls to the left whenever I let go of the wheel. Not just a slight pull but a serious pull. The service people told me that when they asked their main tech's they were told that's just the nature of smaller cars. Only thing they said to do was to change the tires from one side to another, that could fix it. Well it didn't. the service manager said they can do what's called an adjustment misalignment, won't that cause trouble with the other parts of the car" I have had smaller cars than this and they never did pull to one side or the other. Why does this one act different, and not since I bought it but it just started" I am not happy about the problem and the company not doing anything to correct it.

- Miles City, MT, USA