4.3

2009 Chevrolet Aveo wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Chevrolet Aveo:

2009 Chevrolet Aveo Owner Comments

Sep 032010

Aveo

I purchased a 2009 Chevy Aveo on August 3, 2010. Since August 3, 2010, I have experienced 3 incidences of the car stalling without warning while traveling uphill. The most recent incident occurred on September 3, 2010. The check engine and tire pressure lights came on. The car stalled on a hill and started rolling backwards in high traffic. Initially, I was told the car's problem involved a bulletin 4955. Now, I am being told the car requires a computer part to stop the problem. The part is trying to clear customs from Canada. In the meantime, I have been in rental car since September 3, 2010. One month after the date of purchase. I do not feel safe in this car.

- Decatur, GA, USA