2010 Chevrolet Aveo seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chevrolet Aveo:

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Owner Comments

Nov 282013

The back seat belt behind the drivers seat did not lock up like it was suppose to on impacted, and my cousin hit the back of my seat and blacked out. Also, we hit head on to another car and the only airbag that went off was the drivers side and my husband was in the passenger seat. Luckily his seat belt locked up or he would have hit the windshield.

- Pasco, WA, USA

Apr 192012

Aveo 4-cyl

At point of collision, neither air bags deployed and seat belt did not work effectively to restrain my adolescent son. If the seat belt had restrained him properly and the air bag had indeed deployed; his teeth marks would not have been embedded into the dash. I firmly believe he and myself would not have suffered the amount of injuries if the mechanisms had worked properly. I had a head injury and whiplash, also.

- Altoona, PA, USA