1995 Chevrolet Beretta engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Chevrolet Beretta:

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Owner Comments

Mar 072007

Beretta 3.1 V6

My 1995 Chevy Beretta will suddenly stall on me for no reason and everything will just go out on me. Really dangerous, I'm told that i have a leaking intake manifold, and now my radiator fan does not work. I took it to a mechanic and they said it was my crank shaft sensor, so they replaced it for 84 dollars. Well it died on me again 2 hours later and so now I'm taking it to them again and they said they would credit me what i paid towards what it is, this problem is really dangerous, could this be because my fan does not work and that i have a leaking intake manifold? I keep the coolant up and check it every day but it just dies on me and sometimes has trouble restarting.

- , Richfield, UT, USA

Oct 182005

Beretta

It is really inconvenient and i cannot find out what the cause could be. All of the mechanics i ahve been to are stumped. When it starts stalling it also starts not wanting to start. It is horrible and very dangerous because it just stalls and power steering and brakes go out while i am driving sometimes!!

- , Mufreesboro, TN, USA